Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken is an amazing dinner that once you make it, you will want it again (and again!). I mean seriously…there is no way that you can go wrong when you decide to go deep into your shelves to pull out your slow cooker for Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken.
Servings : 4
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomato strips, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Place a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt. Add the chicken breasts. Cook each side about 3 – 5 minutes until browned, turning only once during cooking time. Place the breasts in a 4 quart crock pot.
- Visit Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Recipe @ bunnyswarmoven.net for full instructions.